Monday, February 1, 2010
The worst bloggers in the world
While we have always known we are not the best at blogging, we finally accepted that we stink at it. Pictures and backgrounds are always a season off, and we basically slap pictures up and call it a day. Well that is what we are doing again! We had a great holiday, and a smooth move to Idaho. Despite having 3 kids in car seats and my sister and Natalie in the front, it was somewhat pleasant. Christmas was great with the whole family. Elena love babies- she would tend her cousin Graham the entire time. She still gives his pictures kisses. Elena is saying more and more words. This week it was erythropoietin. Get off it Ken Jennings. But really she is speaking more, and she finally got mom (after car, coat, etc)! She still points to herself though. Natalie started her internship, mike is a great stay at home dad, and Elena is a great mess maker. With nothing to do out here we are anxious for spring to come and for business to reopen in the area. Being with Natalie's dad is fun, and Elena learned "pa" very quickly. Alright already- here are pictures.









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Natalie! This is Carolyne by the way...I am so glad I found your blog! We have a blog too...but, it's private. So send me an email to 11elevenish@gmail.com and I'll invite you to read it.
I love the photos of your family. Little Elena is so adorable, and it looks like you guys are so happy. We miss you! I love blogging...it's such a good way of keeping in touch.
Post a Comment