Sunday, February 28, 2010

It's fun to be a kid

Lately, we have found ourselves unable to overcome the lack of activities in Rigby, Idaho, so we have to resort to more creative fun; most days involve bubble baths and throwing balls down the stairs, and of course dad has to fetch the balls, so to break up the routine we decided to throw flour down the stairs; i am just kidding, but we did throw it at each other; below are pictures of how it all unfolded; Elena also entertains us by running around with pants on her head, and dancing on stools; while our life is really quiet in Idaho, here is a taste of our life.











4 comments:

Angela said...

Elena perpetually has bangs in her eyes. I think it's what she is known for in our ward :) Love the pics, especially the pants on the head one. I think of Suzie putting "pants" on her head at that one R.S. sleepover we had forever ago. I might even have a pic of it on Facebook.

Karen said...

I LOVE Elena's hair! Look at that cute clip. I love your curls, too, Natalie. I have been tempted to get a perm remembering how cute yours was. So good to see your family. Glad to hear you're doing well. How's the internship?

Lauren said...

She is getting so big! I love her hair and her dancing. So cuuuute!

Carolyne said...

Natalie, Elena is adorable! I love her dance moves in the video.

And, most days are pretty quiet around our house too. Georgie provides us with lots of entertainment though. We have quite a few photos with pants on her head too. :)