It is only a matter of time. Its apart of almost everyone's childhood. Its iresistable I guess. I can't blame her, she did see me cut my own bangs that morning. Then, while I was finishing my hair and makeup for church, only a few minutes later, I hear a "snip, snip" in the corner of our closet. For the quantity of hair she cut, it blends in pretty well. Now, she just has bangs like me and my sisters had as kids, that go back halfway to her crown. It could be worse...
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Initiation into childhood
It is only a matter of time. Its apart of almost everyone's childhood. Its iresistable I guess. I can't blame her, she did see me cut my own bangs that morning. Then, while I was finishing my hair and makeup for church, only a few minutes later, I hear a "snip, snip" in the corner of our closet. For the quantity of hair she cut, it blends in pretty well. Now, she just has bangs like me and my sisters had as kids, that go back halfway to her crown. It could be worse...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment