Natalie hit the third trimester
Instead of a hay ride we opted for the carriage ride- it was a little cleaner. These horses are 2000 lbs each! They were ginormous. Elena got to pet the black one too.
Where did my apple cider donut go? Oh... my stomach...
And my favorite thing- I made hot cocoa mix. Unfortunately they didn't have any thing besides Hershey's regular cocoa so I am a little disappointed in the chocolatey flavor, but I had a stroke of genius while making it. I had combined everything besides the cocoa, and the thought occurred- what about french vanilla? The grocery store, like it so often does, didn't have what I wanted-Stephens French Vanilla, so I tried to make it! I just added extra french vanilla pudding mix and vwallah- you had Stephens Family French Vanilla. This doesn't even need to be made with milk to make it extra delicious. If anyone else wants to make their own cocoa maybe I will post the recipe. This week it will finally be cold enough to actually drink it too. Denver does famously have snow fall on or just around Halloween, so I guess I am just preparing.
2 comments:
Natalie is pregnant?! I totally missed that. Awesome! I'd love to see the cocoa recipe.
I love you! I totally have the ingredients to make coco on this weeks shopping list. I've been craving it for 2 weeks now. Elena is so dang cute (& her faces remind me of us a kids).
Post a Comment