Enjoy pictures! Elena's birthday party is in two weeks, so we will have some pictures of that!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Fall is in the air
School is beginning (a week sooner than I thought, but that is another story). Fortunately we had lots of fun going to Hogle Zoo, Thanksgiving point and Lindon Aquatic center before the end of summer. The first two weeks of school have been great, not many assignments so you are still excited about school. This year the excitement is dulled by the fact that I don't know anyone and that we don't have football tickets this year. Sad. We had my little brothers wedding, which took place right as the Oklahoma v. BYU game begun. Elena also got her first bloody nose there. It almost hurts more since it was a great game that we WON! Well, good thing I have a bundle of joy who reminds me how lucky I am and how good we have it! We bought her a halloween costume at Costco during a students open house thing. Mike was changing her diaper and quickly got her in it, and it completely surprised me. It was hilarious to watch. She had to figure out her balance with the "heavy" horse head. She has become a great dancer though. We have a toy that plays "Shake your groove thing" and she will sit there shaking her head and an arm. She has become so animated too. Everything it either so exciting she has to open her mouth as big as she can or so terrible that she will scour at you. Lets hope this doesn't imply being an emotional girl, btu if she is at least I know it is my fault.
Enjoy pictures! Elena's birthday party is in two weeks, so we will have some pictures of that!









Enjoy pictures! Elena's birthday party is in two weeks, so we will have some pictures of that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, she is so so cute! It looks like you guys had a fun summer!
I LOVE that park. Makes me miss it! Fun pictures! I'm glad you guys are having fun. Glad to hear school is going well, too. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment