Saturday, January 24, 2009
Counting the minutes until spring- I am way to excited for spring
After Christmas there is not a lot to look forward to until spring. However, after December the sun slowly starts to return and we get more and more daylight. I look forward to spring not only because of the warm sunny days, but because Elena will be starting to eat solids, crawl, and with no school, I can just enjoy her and Mike. My latest hobby has been a count down to spring. Every day I check to see what time the sun will rise and set. It is like having mystery flavored candy- some days the daylight extends one minute, others it extends two! The days it extends two are my favorite. To some it may not be encouraging, but to a mom who can go days with out seeing the outside of her house, it is the best part of my day (well second to Elena smiling and talking with me). While it may feel cold and miserable outside, this is proof that the sun is indeed returning, and with it a warm sunny day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment